Well, here we are again, at the end of another year.
2015 was the biggest year yet for this humble little blog. Traffic increased by about 33% and I finally reached the million views milestone in September.
Thanks everyone for your support this year, I really appreciate all of you and trust that 2016 will be your best year yet.
I now have written over 1,500 posts on this blog and here are the 10 posts that have generated the most traffic in 2015:
- 50 Great Coaching Questions
- The Emperor’s Seed – A Story About Integrity
- The Three Stages of Volcanoes – Which One Describes You?
- The Two Rabbits – A Story About Wisdom
- Three Feet From Gold – A Story About Perseverance
- My Favourite Positive Affirmations From the Bible
- The Retiring Carpenter – A Story About the Life We Build For Ourselves
- Everyone, Someone, Anyone and No-one
- The Eagle and the Chickens – A Story About Being Who You Are Meant To Be
- Sharpening the Saw – A Story About Continued Development
Each of these posts made the top 10 last year as well, although the order changed slightly and a few other posts were only a handful of views from sneaking in to the top 10.
Thanks again for your support in 2015. I’m very excited about the year ahead and can’t wait to get started.
Did you have a favourite post from this year?
Previous post – Greatness Takes Time
Next post – Happy New Year, or Same Old Year?