One of the people I follow on Twitter is prominent author and blogger Robin Sharma.
This is what he tweeted a couple of days ago:
The best I can give u today: 5 little goals a day, 5 days a week will revolutionize your life in 5 months–or less.
What a great concept!
Imagine how your life would be different if every weekday for the next five months, you achieved 5 simple goals that each took you closer to a larger aspiration.
Why not give it a try?
Write down 5 little goals every morning and get to work on them immediately.
Keep them achievable within that day and make sure that they are meaningful actions that are aligned with your more audacious long-term goals.
Examples could be:
- Reading a chapter of a book.
- 30 minutes of exercise.
- Contacting a potential mentor or expert in your field.
- Writing that project plan that you’ve been putting off for ages.
- Coaching someone in your team.
- Spending uninterrupted time in prayer and reading the bible.
- Sending a note of encouragement and recognition to someone you know.
- Finding a way to promote your work more effectively.
- Writing a blog post, song or poem.
- Taking another step to turn your dreams into a tangible reality.
Of course, you’ll be able to come up with your own goals.
How do you think your life would be different if you achieved five goals per weekday for the next five months?
Do you have any small daily goals that you use that you would like to share with us?
Previous post – Inspirational People – Gac Filipaj
Next post – I’m Not Responsible, But I Am Responsible