Sometimes, the dreams and aspirations that we have in our lives seem like mission impossible.
They’re so remote and far off that they seem out of reach, so we give up on our dreams and don’t even try.
But your life has a purpose and there’s a mission to be accomplished, if you choose to accept it.
I want to encourage you today to not be afraid of attaining the impossible and hope that the following list helps you to realise that maybe you really can do something remarkable with your life.
You can turn mission impossible into mission possible, if you:
- Persist through every obstacle and disappointment.
- Stay focused.
- Break down your impossible aspirations into smaller bite-sized chunks and do something every day.
- Create a plan of attack and diligently carry it out.
- Surround yourself with other impossible dreamers.
- Use every setback as a chance to learn new ways of doing things.
- Read stories about people who have done other, seemingly impossible things.
- Pray fervently.
When it comes to mission impossible, there are three types of people:
- those who think it can’t be done.
- those who would like to try one day.
- those who amaze others with their achievements.
In the light of that, I have three questions for you.
Which one are you?
Which one do you think you should be?
What are you going to do about it?
This post will self destruct in five seconds…
Previous post – The Wise General – A Story About the Value of Self Belief